Purito Centella Green Level Calming Toner Review

Kayaknya saya pernah bilang kalo saya bukan anak toner Purito Centella Green Level Calming Toner Review

I think I said I'm not a baby tonic. Buy and test toner very rarely. When I finally decide to buy it, I can be sure it's the soothing/calming effect, not the moisturizing test. And this Purito toner is the same. I was very impressed with the claims that it has a soothing effect on the skin. Also, because centella is the main ingredient .

This toner is part of the Purito Centella Green Level Collection, along with a serum, cream, lip pad, and eye cream . The products are vegan and made without animal testing , ethanol , PEG , parabens and artificial fragrances. Most of his essays are rated green by EWG. Due to its excellent 10% Centella Asiatica (Sica) content, it is said to have calming, soothing and calming effects.

What is good about Sika? Centella asiatica, also known as gotu kola or tiger grass, is known to be a medicinal source. In addition to being anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, sika has the ability to support, soften and heal wounds.

In addition, it contains sodium hyaluronate, which makes the skin strong and smooth thanks to its ability to retain air, panthenol, which moisturizes and soothes the skin, and witch hazel extract, which has an antibacterial effect. , an antiseptic agent. - Anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and helps heal damaged skin.

Ingredients:
Water, Centella Asiatica Extract (10%) , Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol , Chamomile Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Hamamelis) Extract, Glycerin, Polycerin 10, All Carbomer, Polyglyceryl -10 myristate, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, Graveolens pelargonium flower oil, odorata-ylang flower oil, rose oil.

In fact, there is no paraben, but ethylhexylglycerin, which performs the same function as a preservative. Don't panic as this will help maintain the quality of the toner so it will last for a long time. This PAO toner is 12 months old.

Like other Purito products, this toner is packaged in the same brown cardboard box. When you open the box, inside is an animated explanation of how to use the toner. General information about the event is clearly written in English. There is no seal on the box, but there is a seal on the bottle.

The bottle is a clear, dark green matte plastic with a black screw cap. If you look closely, the bottle looks like CNP Sooting Toner . Starting with the material, it ends with the shape, height and diameter of the glass opening. The bottle is good. I mean it looks like it, hehe.

Best of all, it smells great! The aroma is herbal, but the sweetness dominates. Non-intrusive , but very relaxing . This scent may come from the blend of essential oils it contains. Bergamot fruit oil, Pelganonium graveolens flower oil, Canaga odorata flower oil, and rosehip oil can also be used as fragrances .

The liquid is clear with a watery texture , but a bit thicker than other Korean brands I've tried. Reviews from several other bloggers say that the scent and texture of this toner is similar to the original Claires toner. ( Texture images follow, sorry! )

The texture is really light . Overlap is not a problem either. The toner is quickly absorbed, completely non-sticky and non-sticky. It feels light and non-greasy on the skin . Purito recommends using 3-4 layers of this toner if you have dry skin and I agree.

Personally, I usually use 4-5 times (5 drops per layer ). Use after cleansing and before foundation . Pour the toner into the palm of your hand or onto a cotton swab and then rub it into your skin.

According to the animation on the box, there are 4 ways to use Centella toner . Besides being for hand/cotton use only, you can also use it for CSM without mixing brow powder and as a face mist blend .

It is good to use 1 layer for my dry skin , which often loses body fluid . Just a feeling. It takes 5 coats to feel moist. If you want a stretch effect , I can add 7 layers.

This would be the perfect toner for those looking to layer your toner. But for me personally, this is negative . While I enjoy using hundreds of toners, it seems wasteful to use this toner at least 4 times to combat moisture. If there was a choice, I would buy another product, 1-2 layers , it is already too wet.

On the other hand, I like the calming effect. On my skin, it matches my skin tone perfectly. For example, due to the widespread use of vitamin serum . If so, it will no longer rotate , but will be hot and red (without copying the TT). Well, this toner soothes the skin in seconds and speeds up the healing process .

For me, this toner has pros and cons . I don't like the conditional moisturizing effect (you have to apply 4 coats first), but it smells nice and has a nice soothing effect . If you have dry skin and want a hydrating toner, look elsewhere. On the other hand, if you have normal/ oily /combination skin, this might be the toner you need.

And a small note with soft leather. Although the formulation is classified as green by the EWG, it still contains essential oils . As long as it is down, there is still a chance of skin irritation. Be careful before trying this product :-)

Level:

Where do we shop? Jols
The price? $22.12 (200ml)

Source https://www.south-skin.com/

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perbedaan Arti Data, Dashboard dan Report

Keyboard Mini Wireless

KUMPULAN MATERI DAN SOAL MATEMATIKA X,XI,XII IPA KURIKULUM 2013 EDISI REVISI 2017 TAHUN AJARAN 2019/2020