Cara Share Location Di Whatsapp

Peace be upon you and the mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you.

As you, my friend, be always healthy and under the protection of Allah. Amen… this is a tutorial that you can use to share WhatsApp location.
 supaya selalu dalam keadaan sehat dan dalam lindungan Allah SWT Cara Share Location di WhatsApp
Summary Personal documents

Some of your friends may already know the face sharing location via Whatsapp. But there is nothing wrong with me selling this tutorial, maybe there are those who don't know yet.

A friend of Semiya should already know this feature. WhatsApp features are very useful. Because gyupak kukutaka ask a friend when we are free to get lost.

The most important thing to use this feature is that you must have internet quota. Right on Saturday, my friend, take a close look at the tutorial below.
1. Decide in advance who you want to share your location with. For example, a group chat .
2. After the conversation, click on the picture of the stone. As in the video form icon.
Summary Personal documents

3. When you click the clip icon, a series of options will appear, select Location. Like this helpful pelican.
Summary Personal documents

4. Make sure you want to set GPS time, click to use GPS. Like this example.
Summary Personal documents

5. After clicking OK, use it to use GPS. Then turn on GPS , it's even better.
Summary Personal documents

6. After turning on GPS, go back to the WhatsApp location sharing tap. Then press the button on your smartphone again . If this is true, there will be two:
Summary Personal documents

7. In the last step, click Send Current Location. Then wait for your location to be sent to the destination contact. Most importantly, there is internet quota and instant access. Hahahaha...

Summary:
From the guide above, güpuk diğar consumers or, more precisely, simplified:
1. Contact you
2. Click on the stone icon
3. Choose a location
4. Turn on GPS
5. Tap on the back of the smartphone
6. Click send your current location

This time I don't want to share the tutorial with my friends. If you haven't been güzülümük, güpük, put it in the comment column

Sorry if I'm wrong, thanks, my friend is already familiar with this simple blog. Don't forget to visit again my friend. I hope that the tutorial that I am sharing this time can be useful for friends. Amen.
Wassalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Summer https://pagenoteku.blogspot.com/

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Perbedaan Arti Data, Dashboard dan Report

Keyboard Mini Wireless

KUMPULAN MATERI DAN SOAL MATEMATIKA X,XI,XII IPA KURIKULUM 2013 EDISI REVISI 2017 TAHUN AJARAN 2019/2020